Monday, October 26, 2009

Trouble

I am in trouble. I have received threatening calls, guilts trips, bad karma, and severe looks...
All because it took me so long to post this:

...so cute in pink and brown...

and this:

Danielle was blessed in this vintage blessing dress that was hand-stitched by Bubby (maternal grandmother). I wanted to do a big photo shoot with her in it, but her little arms were so deliciously plump that the dress almost didn't fit. I had to take it off right after the blessing because I thought it might cut off the circulation to her hands.

More atoning to follow. I am much too tired to fight the computer just now by adding new images, which violates some intergalactic cyber code...apparently.


7 comments:

Grant said...

How adorable! I know just how it feels to have a little girl like that!

Ashley said...

Yup. I love her, love her, LOVE HER!

Kristina said...

Very cute! And yes, I know where most of those threats have been coming from :) It's always a good idea to satiate Grandma :)

Laura said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!! hehe.

I always love to see that Lybi posted! I anxiously look forward to more repentance. ;o)

Shannon said...

Thanks for posting! I was just thinking abut you all last week, but no bad karma. I just hope life is still moving forward and you're getting some sleep!

Christi said...

I'm just so happy to see a new post from you! I was beginning to worry!

Seth said...

Very very cute.