Friday, April 2, 2010

Introducing Holly

This is my friend Holly.  Isn't she lovely?


You'll never guess how many kids she has.


Six!  Six little ones. 
She has lots of responsibilities.


And yet she still has time to have fun and be silly.


She leads a balanced life.  She is giving and selfless, but also takes good care of herself.
 


My 3 favorite things about Holly:

1.  She is a good listener.  You have to be a little careful around her or you'll find yourself pouring out your deepest darkest secrets with little or no provocation.  There's something about those green eyes!

2.  She is funny.  The only pictures from this photo shoot I had to delete were the ones where she was saying something funny after I told her she looked lovely.

3.  She makes motherhood look good.  Motherhood does NOT equal FRUMPY DUMPY AND GRUMPY! We need more motherhood ambassadors like her.


One more thing...this is a woman who has her priorities in order!  She is a Mother in Zion.

4 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Holly is beautiful. I think I met her at your baby shower. If she is who I'm thinking of, she was really sweet.

Lybi said...

You're next, Camille!

holly said...

wowww.
that was well-done & really fun for me to read. :)
what an honor to be FEATURED on your beautiful, clever blog! thank you so much. *''*

and thanks camille. :)

Andrea said...

Agreed! Holly Rocks!