Saturday, April 3, 2010

Danielle's 9 Month Pictures

Momentous day!  Danielle is now 9 months old. 

Such bright blue eyes, such a trusting expression

Nicely Framed by the Mesa Temple



This is a good capture of her personality.  She delights in being delighted, and smiles so easily...as long as I hold her...constantly.



Her lovely features--a cupid's bow on her lips.

"Whacha doin laying on the ground, Mom?"
"Trying to seize the day, Love."
"You're just lucky I'm too young to be embarrassed of you in public."
"Exactly my point, my dear."

So, nine month milestones:
  • She has been out of the womb longer than in it
  • I am supposed to be back to prepregnancy weight.  (So close!  Just 3 more pounds...)
  • It is time to start freaking out a little that she is not crawling. (Or is it?  My boys may have skewed my perspective--they were all soooo eager to get going.) What do you think?



And most importantly of all, I need to really just enjoy her even more, because the next time I turn around, she will be out of the baby stage, and become a vivacious toddler (which is also cool, but still).



Happy Easter!
Inspiration here and here

9 comments:

James said...

What wonderful pictures of both Danielle and you! It's obvious to me where she gets her charm from . . .

Ashley said...

Oh. My. CUTE!

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness, those blue eyes are just beautiful! What a cutie!

Jacqueline said...

What an angelic face!! I kept thinking that each one was my favorite. Blue eyes to get lost in. She certainly takes after her mother.

Kristina said...

Such a CUTIE! Simeon walked before he crawled, I wouldn't worry about it. In spite of what some people *cough* say I don't believe that it has anything to do with your child's future ability to read :) Babies will do things when they are ready and willing and nothing we do is going to change their minds :)

Laura said...

What a gorgeous last picture! I really don't like to take pictures of myself, but you seem to look beautiful in all of yours. Whatsupwiththat!?!?! Danielle is getting prettier and prettier. :)

Laura said...

After reading over my last comment, it sounded a little lack-luster regarding Danielle. Contraire!! The last picture was stunning of BOTH of you, but then I followed it up by being amazed that all of your pictures are so great. *Jealous* Sorry if it sounded like a slight on your angel daughter. :)

Amy said...

If you could figure out how to freeze kids at a certain age this would be a good time to do it--such cuteness!!

Jacqueline said...

That camera purchase was so worth it.