Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best of the Web: Look-a-Likes

I had an acute laughing attack yesterday when I found this website about look-a-likes.  I couldn't breathe.  I thought I was going to fall out of my chair.  Here are some of my favorites, enjoy!  I liked 'em so much I had to award prizes:

Most Disturbing


Truest Likeness


Best Eyes


Poor Eli Wood,  I can't give this one an award, but geez..LOOK!


The Just-Add-Hair Award


"Missing Link" Award
also "Lost in Time"
(Is this the face of our past or our future?)


Best Personality and Third Place


Most Noble, and 2nd Place


Most Likely to Ruin Your Appetite and First Place!


AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER!  EAT that sub, Jack Nickolson!

5 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

To quote a book I read to Melanie last night: "Wow". and all he could say was "wow"

Unknown said...

LOL, that was hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing, I'm always up for a good laugh!

Seth said...

LOL! I had a lot of fun reading that post. I love stuff like that.

Seth said...

I also have to mention that for me, my favorite has to be Orson Wells and the angry puppy, but Jack Nicholson comes in REAL close.

Kristina and I are looking through the rest of the stuff on their site now.

Amy said...

that is so funny! thanks for sharing.