Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Cuisine

Danielle is starting to eat human foods.  She is always very eager to try a new one, but always quite shocked at the different textures.  So far she's had sweet potates (not from a jar), rice, oatmeal cereal, smashed peas, applesauce, and...er...ham.  Joey REALLY wants to feed her a radish because that is currently his favorite.  I'll have to be very watchful!  When Adam was only 2 months old I caught Joey stuffing pieces of steak into his mouth...


In any case, she doesn't appear to be lacking in nourishment.

3 comments:

Grant said...

Mmmmm, steak. Yeah, I tend to take a few more risks with the food I give Kendra than Ashley does. I figure she can suck on a corn chip long enough to get it down without scraping her throat. Why not?

BTW you need to check your email once in a while. I'm, like, always emailing you and you don't even acknowledge it. :(

Amy said...

she is such a doll!!!

SandyW said...

What a sweeeet baby! Love all the new px...James looks so handsome! We miss you! Love, NaNa