Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guess who's about to turn 6 months old?



How can it be?  Seems shorter, and yet seems like much much longer.  Was she ever not a part of this family?  Awareness flinches at the thought.

Dearest Danielle,

Thank you, darling, for consistently being the bright spot in my day.  Nobody can coo like you. 
And your smiles are worth a golden Buddha, every one.
Even if you do klonk me in the face with your chubby mitts every time I feed you...
And claw me with the little nails that are so nerve-wracking to clip.
I love you so!

Love,
Mommy
(maybe I should spell it Mahmi, it is afterall, a nickname....)

P.S. Small one, it is time to start growing some hair!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What do you mean grow some hair? Can't you see she is busy growing those beautiful eyelashes. Besides her mother didn't have any more hair than that until she was one year.

Jacqueline said...

By the way, darling picture. What a beautiful smile. She's going to be a looker, that's for sure.