Sunday, December 20, 2009

Trouble in Christmas Town



We made this little Christmas village out of gingerbread.  It was a nice little town, simple yet homey.  Unfortunately it had very little time to live out its short destiny--less than 24 hours as a matter of fact.




Oh, the carnage!



Absolutely unconscioncable!

(By the way, notice Joey's completely ridiculous eyelashes...it's amazing the child can even keep his eyes open under the weight of those puppies.)

P.B.  (Post Blog, of course) All the credit for this year's gingerbread event goes to James, who made these with the guys while I was down with the flu.  Thanks hon!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

How adorable!! I can't believe your little guys and hubby made them. I tried to make a gingerbread train out of graham crackers one year and it was so lame I told the people we gave it to that it was made by my cub scouts. Apparently cub scouts can do better than I. I apologize to all cub scouts.

Lybi said...

Hahahaha! Mom, you're so funny. I think I remember that train. Didn't it have life-savers for wheels?

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

now where will all the cute little ginger people live?