Monday, November 2, 2009

Sneaky

Notice anything unusual about my freezer?


Possibly the 80 superdoughnuts plus, & the 80 breakfast bars?
*****
Remember that I have a super skinny child, Joseph. Said child likes these doughnuts & breakfast bars that are part of public school breakfasts. They are chock full of vitamins, made with whole wheat flour, and infused with protein and fiber... all my favorite things. They are fattening, but in this case, that's a plus. The only problem is that they are not sold in stores! You can't get 'em, so don't even try! They are only made for the schools. So I went to a school and bought a case of each. (Did you know you can do that?) It was like my own personal Costco, and parking was a dream! No lines! Now I feel so darn sneaky...and today Joey weighed 41.2 pounds. That's the first time he's cracked 40. Life is good.

Grow, Joey grow!
P.S. 4 Year-old Adam weighs 42 pounds.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Pretty savvy purchasing and good looking kid. Good luck on putting a little weight on him. Love you.

Laura said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! Where did you put the other stuff that you had in the freezer? :) YEAH, JOEY!!!! Grow. Grow. Grow. Grow....