Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dolled Up

I never played with dolls as a child. Too girly. But I'm making up for it all now! I feel the need to dress up Danielle over and over and find matching accessories etc. etc. Poor thing. Here are some of my favorite outfits:
4 Days old in her birthday suit. Sweet!



One month old in the bathtub. Okay, so it's not an outfit, but I like to see how she changed over time. Look at that lil' belly!

Six weeks old and looking pretty.

Seven weeks old and hangin' out.

3 Months old and getting glitter everywhere from this little number.

Today I thought she looked especially fetching. Salmon instead of pink, what a relief!

I made matching bracelets for us. You see what she has to put up with?!

But she doesn't seem to mind.









6 comments:

Ashley said...

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!! I've been dying over here!!

Honey, after three boys it's only EXPECTED that you pull out all the bells and whistles for your little girl! I remember saying to Grant, "She is going to be a little princess in that family!" :)

She is SO cute, and she's such a blend of both of you! I can see so much of James and Lybi in every single picture. She is a DARLING little girl--I can't wait to meet her (only 3 more months!)!

Jacqueline said...

DARLING blog because of your DARLING girl. It is so fun to see the progression as she grows up. Kind of makes up for not being there for it. Have fun with your little girl. It is so fun to have a little girl--just enjoy.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

She is such a beauty! I'm loving all the updates you have made on your blog now, but especially the pictures of Ms. Danielle.

Seth said...

hoy moly! She is so cute in these pictures.

Kristina said...

Very very cute! I have a friend who's always talking about how much easier boys are because you don't have to have accessories and all that. But girls are so FUN because they have accessories and all that!

Catherine said...

yes, a little girl is sooooo much more fun to dress than a boy. I"m glad you're having so much fun