Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In Which I Brag...

I know there are lots of things I need to post. I still haven't posted our trip to Disneyworld, Danielle, Sam, Joey's or James' birthdays, and Joey's baptism. I know some of you are waiting patiently to see these things. Unfortunately, I am NOT going to post any of those things right now. Because, apparently, it is urgent that I brag about my recent photo shoot with a sweet family in our ward. They took care of Adam while James and I went on the pioneer trek with the youth of our ward. So as a thank you, I took some pictures of their kids at the temple. Look!



I guess I can't take credit for how cute their kids are, but I can try.  I think she looks like an angel.



Littlest man in the family.  7 months old or so.


The biggest brother lookin' cool.


Bambi eyes on this little guy.


 I think this is my favorite. I can't handle the dimple!  Too much cuteness.

You know how you get cute pictures of kids?

Start with cute parents.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Great pictures, Lybi!! I'm very impressed!! Maybe you can take some of our kids while we're there too! Hehe.

Lybi said...

Yea! I love that idea!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

you are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!