Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Heart

Have you ever wondered what makes my heart go pitter-pat?  Would you like a paddleboat ride through the deepest fjord of ecstasy of which I am capable?  Well then, watch this video . . . I have watched it like 50 times.



I can assure you that I taught him to wipe the spit off his teeth, grimace on the high notes, and lose all concentration whenever anyone starts clapping.  It is all part of the charm.

It was a church talent show.  And I was soooo proud of him for not freaking out, because he's never done anything like this before, and it was a big audience for such a little boy.

8 comments:

Grant said...

You have marked the video as private on youtube, so no one will be able to watch it.

Lybi said...

OK, I fixed it, I think. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Jacqueline said...

I've watched it several times but I want to watch it 50 times, it never loses its charm. What a cutie. Nice video, fetching boy. Love that accompaniest.

Kristina said...

Oh that is so unbelievably cute! That's the kind of stuff that makes mommies cry (and go a little bit insane but in a good way). I know if that was Simeon I would be bawling my eyes out over the sheer cuteness of it! As it is I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed by the cuteness :)

Grant said...

Adorable!

Shae Ko said...

Wow! A preformer, like his mom. I love the smile at the end and the bow with the hat. I never could have been so brave.

Ashley said...

Way to go, Joey! He handled the mic so well!!

Laura said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! Joey, I could EAT you!!!! How did you keep the camera steady? I would've been shaking with giggling, joy, and just pure nerves. hehe. That was absolutely undeniably the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time!